Information regarding the handling of website users’ personal data
ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
We hereby inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) covers a person’s rights regarding the handling of personal details. Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and open manner, which protects your privacy and rights.
Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
1) The personal data provided will be used to for the following purposes: to give estimates and/or to send offers, advertising material, newsletters, greetings, marketing messages…
2) According to the handling of the data related to the fulfillment of the given task, the company named Paola Gamba, Turis.Mar.Pi e Hotel Alexander may find out about personal details which, according to the ex art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03, are defined as “Identificativi”.
3) Data handling methods: electronic databases recording, organizing and passing on data for that specific objective only, according to the personal data we collected; you are therefore kindly requested to inform us of any possible edit, revision and/or update.
4) Your data may be spread via the Internet within www.viphotels.it website only and passed on exclusively in order to pursue the main objectives referred in this disclosure statement.
5) All the personal data gathered through this registration may be handled by specific figures involved in the given task and marketing activities. Moreover, according to current legal obligation and for the fulfillment of the objective, personal data shall be passed on to:
• Other hotels which are partner of the same chain
• Possibly, exclusively after receiving your authorization and in the event of maintenance work only, to the hosting provider technicians.
6) The optional, explicit and voluntary email dispatch to the addresses shown on this website implies the consequent acquisition of sender’s own email address (which is necessary in order to reply to applications) as well as other possible personal data present in the mail itself. Entering personal data may be:
• Required when identified as “campi obbligatori” (mandatory fields); Any refulsal by the user to provide such data shall make the request/registration invalid being those data strictly functional and basic in order to identify and complete all the services provided;
• Optional when identified as “campi facoltativi” (optional); if you deny to complete these fields the service won’t be affected.
7) The owner of the handling of personal data is the Company named “Paola Gamba Turis.Mar.Pi e Hotel Alexander”.
8) The persons in charge for the handling of personal data are Mrs. Gamba Paola (for Paola Gamba) and Mr. Alessandro Marcucci Pinoli (for Turis.Mar.Pi and Hotel Alexander)
9) You may, at any moment, exercise your legal rights towards the owner of the handling of personal data, according to art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 by sending a request to email@example.com (for Paola Gamba), firstname.lastname@example.org (for Turis.Mar.Pi) and email@example.com (for Hotel Alexander). For your convenience, we hereby display the above written art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS Section 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
*The English translation is given for information purpose only and has no legal value